We are a team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We share the passion of engineering, and pursue excellence in every project. We look forward to working with you.
Sophi Feng, PE
Sophi is a mechanical engineer with over 25 years of design experience in HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for all building types including water and wastewater, industrial, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and commercial facilities. Sophi is responsible for leading mechanical engineering design, growing and supervising the engineering group, and developing marketing strategy.
Education: M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Oklahoma State University
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED AP)
- Certified in Plumbing Design (CPD)
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA)
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP)
James O’Connor, PE
Senior Electrical Engineer
Mr. O’Connor has more than 40 years’ experience in electrical and control systems engineering, electrical construction, construction management, and project management. Engineering duties included design of low- and medium-voltage distribution systems, instrumentation, controls, lighting, and communications systems, and emergency generation for water, wastewater, industrial and institutional facilities. Construction responsibilities include electrical construction and construction management on industrial and commercial projects.
Education: B.S. Electrical Engineering, California State University Sacramento
Registration & Certification:
- Professional Engineer, Electrical: California (13942), Texas (83116), Oklahoma (29386), Washington (39744), Idaho (7517), and Utah (271293-2202)
- Professional Engineer, Control Systems: Oklahoma (29386)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)